Our shipping Rates and Policy...
- We are proud of our products and our shipping procedures and have been shipping for over 33 years with great success. We value our goods and pack them with great care.
- We do not charge a handling fee...only the actual rate.
- All our flat paper projects are shipped FREE in the USA in a flat rate USPS priority envelope.
- We have tried to get our shopping cart shipping program to charge you exact shipping incurred, however if you are overcharged your shipping overage will be refunded back to your paypal account.
- We are happy to quote you the actual shipping prior to your placing your order. Please email us with your questions to email@example.com.
- We try to ship most packages by US Postal Service Priority mail unless they become more cost effective to ship by UPS which is generally true with heavier packages.
- We try to get our orders out our door with 24 hours of receipt but usually no later than 48 hours. This assumes we are not away attending a show or seminar. In that case, when we will resume our normal shipping schedule will be posted on our site.
How to Order from Us…
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our preferred method of purchase and payment is through our website shopping cart using Paypal.
- You may call in your order, however we do not keep regular store hours as we are not a brick and mortar store. Our phone number is 509-475-4631 if this is your preferred method.
- Other methods that we accept are:
Mail order and check payment. These orders will be held till your check clears our bank. Please mail to Jean Nordquist Designs, 8601 E. Maringo Drive, Spokane, WA 99212
Paypal which may also be done on our site using our shopping cart.
You may also purchase from us through ebay. Just search in ebay under Jean Nordquist. Not all products we offer are available on ebay however.
- We do not sell wholesale, however we do offer discounts for large quantity orders to anyone ordering in bulk. Please enquire for more details. We especially love to provide doll organizations and dollmaking instructors with group projects at a significant savings. We also can tailor a project to your next event. Inquiries are always invited at email@example.com.
Exchanges and Returns…
- We will gladly accept exchanges and returns on all product we sell except our paper projects, workbooks, and wooden kits.
- We also accept returns on any product that is defective that we have manufactured.
- To return or exchange an item please contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org )first to let us know it's coming. The item must be returned in the same packaging by the same shipping method within 7 business days at your expense.